About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We're looking for a Regional Managing Director - UK & Northern Europe. The role requires an experienced leader who has a deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and who has developed and nurtured strong relationships with executive leaders at publishers, agencies and other stakeholders across the digital marketing landscape.
This is a highly visible, market-facing position that requires commercial execution, solid leadership, strategic thinking, professionalism, and an ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with executive decision-makers.
Internally, the role requires extensive communication and knowledge sharing with sales and marketing leaders, as well as Executive leadership from Finance, HR and Product. This is a collaborative role in a matrix organisation and requires a team player and a team builder.
What We’re Looking For:
- Executive leadership and operational management acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must have strong communication skills and experience communicating with key stakeholders in global markets.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and the role played by all associated stakeholders including publishers, broadcasters, aggregators and enterprise sellers, DSPs, agency trading desks as well as advertisers and brands.
- Financial acumen including P&L management and financial operations.
- An understanding of human resource management including a working knowledge of employment legislation and associated labour laws within the region.
- Must have experience setting and reaching regional goals that align with overall company strategy.
- Must be agile and have experience working in a rapidly growing company where goals and vision can often change.
- Understanding and ability to effectively lead and collaborate in a matrixed environment.
Here's What You Need:
- Extensive experience in a leadership role within an AdTech/ Digital advertising company
- Strong organizational skills
- Executive leadership and operational management.
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with executive decision-makers.
- In-depth understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and the role played by all associated stakeholders including publishers, broadcasters, aggregators and enterprise sellers, DSPs, agency trading desks as well as advertisers and brands.
- Experience with P&L management, financial operations and Legal
- Strong English language skills essential
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.