About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We're looking for a Marketing Manager for the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) & CEE (Central Eastern Europe) regions, with a desire to make an impact on our growing regional business. Our International Marketing team works closely with the Sales, Services, and Product Marketing teams to drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of our suite of products globally.
The Field Marketing Manager spans multiple marketing disciplines in one role, from content development and writing, events, sponsorship, and digital marketing, to working with press and industry partners. As the marketer in-region, you will serve as a regional expert--understanding local nuances and market maturity, and adapting our global messages and go to market plans for new products and initiatives for the local markets.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Combine extending and localizing our global marketing and communications strategy to your region, with identifying your own local marketing opportunities to create a strategy that will drive growth
- Work cross-functionally with the central marketing & communications team, product marketing, and regional sales to deliver consistent storytelling of our solutions within DACH & CEE
- Localise and amplify global content campaigns
- Identify and secure speaking opportunities at industry events within the region, to either increase or solidify awareness for Index Exchange
- Maintain and discover new ways to leverage industry memberships
- Identify local stakeholder needs, and relay information to the relevant teams
- Ensure regular communication and marketing business reviews to measure the effectiveness of local marketing programs
- Build solid base of customer case studies to help support key marketing messages and initiatives
- Ensure product and competitive knowledge communicating all critical points to regional & central teams
- Drive content strategy for DACH & CEE marketing programs to build community engagement and positive brand sentiment among key audiences, through our dedicated digital channels & trade press
What We’re Looking For:
- Creative, with proven content creation experience
- Very organised, detail-oriented, and deadline disciplined
- Team-oriented. You’re motivated by helping others as much as you are motivated about excelling in your individual role
- A superior communicator, both written and verbal
- Can make the complex simple--in communication and in streamlining or improving processes
Here's What You Need:
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing position, in a comparable fast growing company
- Professional level of German & English, spoken and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to work with media and PR agencies
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing and how to use various content / tools based on the audience, ranging from in-person events to digital programmes
- Proven project management skills with experience in planning and producing marketing programs in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience with business tools such as Salesforce, Mailchimp preferred
- Preferred: Ad tech/ digital advertising experience
- Understanding or fluency in any Eastern European language is a bonus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.