About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is seeking a Customer Success Specialist to join our growing, collaborative team in London. This role will focus on supporting ‘IX Square’ Index Exchange’s custom CRM platform for mid-market clients. The Customer Success Specialist will work closely with their international counterpart to support the platform.
What We’re Looking For:
Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Services and Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Problem Solving: The relationships and business you will be managing represent our EMEA media owners and intermediaries, which require a scaled service approach, and the ability to solve issues and provide solutions for the clients at scale.Service: As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for IX Square clients to increase their revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
Communicative: Strong written and oral communication skills are a requirement for this role as you will liaise with various stakeholders at our clients and be a critical node in managing expectations.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Serve as primary point of contact for IX Square clients
- Support client through the full life-cycle of the account — onboarding, issue resolution, ongoing relationship, yield optimization
- Daily account health monitoring for the IX Square platform
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, floor application, and custom report creation
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal systems for project managing case resolution.
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
Here's What You Need:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong time management and priortisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making and an educational pedigree which illustrates it (SQL skills are an asset)
- Prior experience in the advertising and ad technology fields is a plus
- Prior experience with CRM systems is a plus i.e. Salesforce
- Proficiency in French, Italian, Spanish are preferred
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.