About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is looking for an Associate HR Business Partner to join our Toronto office! In this role you will have an amazing opportunity to build within a rapidly growing business. You’ll be part of a driven and passionate Global People team who are striving to make a difference in the organization.
What We’re Looking For:
The HRBP partners with employees and managers on all elements of the employee lifecycle. From performance management, coaching and training & employee relations to employee on-boarding and off-boarding, succession planning & talent forecasting and planning. You will have experience in HR and employment law, be passionate about diversity and inclusion, and culture development. You will work cross-functionally with the people team to develop best practices, communicate people first initiatives, deliver any trends and optimization recommendations to our team. Possessing strong business acumen, you should align yourself as a partner to the employees and, as a right hand to the senior Business Partners and ensure continued employee engagement.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Support the development and execution of the People team Roadmap plans.
- Responsible for assisting the senior HRBP's with the employee lifecycle including performance reviews, compensation, talent development, trainings, etc.
- Assist managers and employees in various HR needs and guide them to resources.
- Help translate various policies and processes. Be the primary point of contact for employees and managers as required.
- Work with the assigned business groups to ensure initiatives and solutions have full support ahead of implementation.
- Influencing and supporting change management across the practice.
- Assist in research and groundwork for projects where market study and best practices are required to be evaluated.
- Work with the People operations team to support any operational needs as required (Onboarding, offboarding, benefits etc)
- Partner with the various broader People teams to assist in the execution of employee engagement programmes like community, D&I etc.
- Strive for continuous improvement on the team and suggest changes to programmes as appropriate.
Here's What You Need:
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Ability to multitask.
- Previous experience of building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience of working on projects.
- Strong influencing skills and able to build credibility quickly.
- Commercially astute
- Proactive approach with the ability to identify issues and find the solution.
- Ability to think strategically to look at the bigger picture.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.