About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We are looking for a savvy Technical Sourcer to join our fast-growing team. This role will primarily support our Engineering team. As Index Exchange prepares for a hyper-growth phase this year; we are looking for someone who can help us quickly build a pipeline and engage top technical talent.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of engineering roles
- Develop effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates; including but not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, web sourcing, and hosting and attending meetups and other events
- Partner closely with Recruiters and stakeholders within the Engineering team
- Engaging and clearly communicating Index Exchange’s vision and potential opportunities
- Maintaining data reports and performance metrics via Gem
- Staying up to date with industry news
Here's What You Need:
- 3-5 years of experience working with an in-house recruiting team, search firm, or agency
- You’re adaptable and you work smart-- you are flexible and change the way you work depending on how candidates respond
- Ability to consistently source and engage talented and passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Greenhouse and Gem is a bonus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.