About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic salesperson to join our growing sales - team. The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for driving our newly formed global lead generation program and for nurturing outbound and inbound sales lead campaigns. This position will utilize an integrated strategy that includes marketing automation, inbound/outbound telemarketing, lead lists, and networking, among other sales development tactics and strategies.
This role will include proactive prospecting, including emails and calls to digital advertising companies, logging calls and information into Salesforce, along with collaboration and coordination with the Sales team for platform demos and other sales related activities. This position will also assist in development of presentations and proposals for the Sales team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Numeracy and ability to resolve complex issues.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and optimisation.
- Verbal Reasoning and relationship management.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Achieve personal targets, including call metrics, lead generation and making new contacts.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying and following up on leads and meeting scheduling for external sales team
- Contribute to delivery of team and organisational sales targets through lead management
- Gain information from interaction with customers to improve and help define sales approach.
- Accurate and timely update of internal systems.
- Collaboratively work with the sale side leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers.
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications.
- Effectively communicate and present the Index product solution and value proposition to customers.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
- Coordinate with Sales Engineering to help identify complex technical integration solutions and issues.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
Here's What You Need:
- 1+ years minimum lead generation experience using phone, email and social media platforms.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.