About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
The Total Rewards Analyst serves as a critical role on the People Operations team. Reporting to Total Rewards Manager, this role is providing analytical support for Compensation and all Rewards Programs at Index Exchange. The successful incumbent will have the opportunity to work with a global team, gain experience in the fast-paced technology industry, and be part of streamlining and automating our processes to support the continued growth of the organization. This role requires someone who is adaptable to an ever-changing environment and sees change as an opportunity to look for new and better ways of doing things.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong knowledge of theory, principles and practices of total rewards, compensation, pay structure design and development, short term / long term incentive programs.
- Knowledge of group benefits principles and experience with group benefits administration
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to effectively problem solve and work autonomously, sometimes under pressure, to meet deadlines.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Maintain and ensuring data accuracy, integrity and compliance with relevant policies and governance.
- Front line support for reporting on global Benefits, Rewards and Disability programs
- Maintain total rewards policies and procedures, in partnership with the People Operations Manager
- Prepares data for full analysis on various compensation and benefits initiatives
- Track a variety of metrics related to compensation and benefits
- Participate in the research and recommendation on trends and market data
- Participate in Job Evaluation requests & Market Surveys in reviewing new positions and providing salary recommendations
- Assist with the development, preparation and distribution of Total Rewards communication materials
- Maintain all annual compensation and benefits cycles
- Prepares the calculation of variable pay programs
- Conducts training and support to the understanding of compensation and benefits programs
- Participate in Retirement Committee in US and CAD as required
- Participate in the benefits renewal cycles for each country, monitoring for cost
- Participate in process and procedures improvement for the Total Rewards function and ensured documentation is updated regularly
- Analyze data on compensation and benefits using internal and external data
- Prepare compliance reports for compensation, retirement, and benefit plans in collaboration with Payroll
- Assists with the implementation/launch of all compensation, benefits and retirement related education and contributes to the development of materials
Here's What You Need:
- Superior attention to detail with an emphasis on data integrity and data quality
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in compensation and benefits
- Experience administering stock plans an asset
- Experience generating People Analytics dashboards
- Strong Excels skills to analyze data sets quickly and accurately
- Experience with HR technologies (Namely and asset)
- Experience in job analysis, job evaluation and organization design, and job evaluation
- Compensation or HR certification (CCP/CHRP/CHRL) or in progress an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.