About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager- Advanced Channels and Formats to drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of our solutions for connected TV (CTV) and mobile app channels, as well as for advanced formats, including video and native. You will be responsible for driving go to market (GTM) strategy and execution, building thought leadership, supporting the sales and services teams via collateral and training, and working cross-org to ensure we have a continuous outbound marketing strategy in place. This is an exciting time to join the team as we continue to build the newly formed Product Marketing team, and to develop competency, knowledge, positioning, and content to drive Index’s growth.
This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer based in New York and will work closely with a variety of cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Sales and Services, Marketing, Communications, Learning & Development, Finance & Analytics, and Legal.
What We’re Looking For:
- Highly organized individual who can work across teams and balance multiple priorities and deadlines, with a strong history of getting things done
- Excellent writer, communicator, and presenter
- Ability to take complex technical concepts and create outputs that are accessible and clear to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated data-driven decision-making used to drive product adoption and inform positioning and go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrated experience and ability to drive product positioning development
- Customer-focused; someone who connects regularly with Sales and customers directly to understand their needs and challenges, and keeps customer experience at the center of their work
- Collaborative, curious, self-driven learner
- Capable of assessing industry competitive dynamics and market share
- Proactive about thought leadership and share of mind, goes out of the way to find opportunities to grow the broader objective of the product area in the industry at large, be it on stage, in the trades, or otherwise
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Have a full understanding of our product roadmap and actively execute on internal and external education around the product roadmap for the product suite you’ll be supporting
- Work hand-in-hand with the Product team to develop value propositions and messaging, and clearly articulate through a variety of channels, including sales collateral, training, case studies, and customer communications
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, competitors, and the ecosystem, and leverage it to continually update our unique selling proposition
- Work cross functionally to develop and effectively implement the go-to-market strategy for new products and partnerships globally
- Partner with Sales to ensure we are building the knowledge, tools, and collateral to do their jobs most effectively—through content/ collateral development, training, etc.
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams to build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level
- Define product KPIs to assess and drive product adoption in tandem with Product Management
Here's What You Need:
- 4+ years of overall experience with 2+ years in product marketing or product management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Technical aptitude and the ability to take complex, technical concepts and translate them into simple value-oriented messaging
- Experience leading by influence
- Customer-facing experience
- A natural storyteller, with strong PowerPoint skills and ability to create compelling marketing content
- The rare balance of creative problem solver and being detail-oriented
- You’re an organized, self-starter, and are your own “best” critic
- Ad tech/ digital advertising experience preferred, particularly in video, CTV, or mobile app
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.