About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Video Producer to bring the Index brand to life to customers, the industry, and prospective and current employees through sight, sound, and motion. The Video Producer will be responsible for storytelling through video, partnering with multiple stakeholders to execute. Sometimes this will take the form of storyboarding, shooting, and editing (owning the video execution and production end-to-end), sometimes this will require you to hire and partner with external services to help us execute, which will require strong project management, communication, and a high attention to detail. Ultimately, the role will require you to be flexible, a creative problem solver, and maintain a high standard in order to best represent Index’s brand and messaging through this compelling format.
You will be part of a small but mighty creative team within the Central Marketing organization. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer based in New York and will work closely with a variety of cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Communications, Learning & Development, Product Management, and Sales and Services.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Responsible for the conception and execution of high quality, creative, and professional marketing and sales materials and assets that span the web, social, email, ads, and campaigns, to experiential design for screens, devices, and surfaces
- Create content that elevates the brand look/feel/voice/identity across all platforms and channels, championing brand consistency
- Tell stories through product explainer videos, learning content, interviews, vox pops, case studies, webinars and streaming events, etc.
- Liaise with external creative partners and act as the key point of contact for all creative projects (hire video teams, own agency relationships, RFPs, commissioning)
- Work cross-functionally across the Marketing, Product, and Commercial teams to create, manage, and distribute creative assets
- Present and pitch creative ideas to peers and leadership teams
- Attend live events and capture the event itself, customer interviews, etc., and edit them to distribute digitally with quick turnaround times
- Remain current on emerging design trends in digital technology, and bring expertise to MarComm team
What you have:
- Minimum of 3-6 years design production experience, either within B2B, or embedded within a brand
- Exceptional in Adobe Creative Suite programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Audition
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel
- Understanding of budget management and reconciliation for creative projects
- Solid understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with superior attention to detail
- Business-minded approach to creative design. We’re looking for a storyteller who can bring creative projects and ideas to life within the parameters of our business
- Expertise in applied techniques with a working knowledge of video production, post production, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics
- Experience using a CMS or LMS; HTML/CSS/JS an advantage
- Creative portfolio required
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.