About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
As a Business Analyst, you will be joining the Revenue Operations team at Index Exchange and report to the Senior Director, Revenue Operations. Rev Ops is the glue that binds together our global Services teams to help us delight our customers.
The Revenue Operations team devises and implements Salesforce solutions that promote workflow efficiency, revenue growth and a first-class customer-centric experience. Through its ownership of the Salesforce platform and other integrated tools, the team enables scalability for our commercial organization and allows our internal teams to be effective and productive. Through successful Salesforce implementation, the team improves visibility of performance and operational KPIs to ultimately enhance our customer-first culture.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience: The ideal candidate will have prior work experience in Business Analysis including requirements gathering and Project Management. Experience with previous Salesforce projects is highly preferred and Salesforce Certification is an asset.
- Communication: The candidate should be comfortable working with, guiding and supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization about topics that vary from operational strategy to the specific technical details.
- Detail Orientation: This role requires someone who is passionate about understanding our business needs and ensuring their successful implementation within Salesforce. The candidate will proactively ensure that the solutions being developed will provide value and meet requirements set by business leaders.
- Tenacity: This role requires someone who cares deeply about our company, our processes, our growth and is never satisfied until our teams achieve optimal productivity and efficiency using all the tools at their disposal.
- Flexibility: The candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, often embracing change but most importantly, leading change. They will have the ability to manage multiple priorities and quickly adapt to new circumstances as they emerge.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Consult with internal stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements, write user stories and facilitate business solutions through collaboration with technical teams.
- Manage Revenue Operations roadmap projects by applying Project Management best practices, defining project scope, setting critical milestones, identifying stakeholders and facilitating communication across functional and technical teams.
- Analyze proposed projects, quantify impact and prepare their business case ahead of project initiation.
- Provide full transparency of projects through successful communication of problem statements, presentation of proposed solutions and documentation of goals, deliverables and schedules.
- Collaborate with other teams within RevOps including Field Operations to understand business needs and pain points while also working with the Workflow & Tools team to provide succinct business requirements for successful Salesforce implementation.
- Assist with solution testing, feature deployment and the creation of user training materials.
- Track and evaluate data to provide insights back to the business while making quick and actionable recommendations.
Here's What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis within Customer Service organizations and/or technology companies.
- 3+ years of experience using a CRM and/or process management tools. Advanced Salesforce experience is highly preferred and Salesforce Certification is an asset.
- Project management skills that enable you to gather requirements, prioritize, execute, and manage stakeholders. Formal training and/or certification in Project Management is an asset
- Solid experience in using tools to document, visualize and present business processes and team workflow (such as Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart, Elements.Cloud, etc)
- Strong aptitude in Excel, PowerPoint and data visualization/BI software
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including, advertising/publisher and network business models, ad serving, media trading, and/or RTB is an asset
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.