About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
What We’re Looking For:
- Thrive in organizations that constantly evolve and adapt
- Comfortability in Index Core Values
- Thorough and high level of follow through
- Self‐starter and self‐motivated
- Attention to detail
- Acts as a team player and promotes a positive environment
- Professional, friendly and pleasant
- Welcome constant feedback and to learn on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with the Workplace Team and other Index departments
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Management of Front Desk, Guest Services and Reception responsibilities at our Global Headquarters
- Assisting guests and clients in local sign‐in procedures, and ensuring that the appropriate employee is notified of their guest or clients' arrival
- Greeting guests and clients, offering beverages and ensuring the guest or client is comfortable
- Handle security processes and access for both internal and building systems, critical to the safety of company assets and employees
- Support phone lines message retrieval and processing
- Processing team email box and forwarding to the appropriate team/department
- Learn, support, and execute various processes that support the daily operations
- Procurement and maintenance of Workplace related supplies
- Keep kitchens and supply areas well stocked and organized
- Ensure cleanliness and upkeep of offices, both in person and through vendors
- Shipping management support and back up
- Partner with various teams to support logistics and planning of internal events and client meetings
- Workplace Jira Help Desk coverage, ticket assignment and processing
- Support the management of seat logistics and supporting documentation
- Complete assigned service requests
- Fire Safety and Emergency Evacuation Team member
- Help with meeting room bookings, verifying readiness and setup
- Corporate Card and related expense reconciliation and processing
- Participate in communications plan for WP messaging
- Workplace partners with Employee engagement team, IT, Marketing, and more to plan and
- execute in office events at an Index level high standard
- Workplace Jira Help Desk process management and coordination, ticket assignment and processing
- Security/Shipping process management and coordination for Canadian offices
- Support phone line message retrieval and processing, ensure message delivery to correct parties
- Participate in Catering and Events programming inclusive of setup, food, drinks and resetting the booked area
- Maintaining of meeting room information and booking management software
- Oversight and control of global conference room calendars
- Management of internal visitor/guest registration program
- Business Process Improvement focus
Here's What You Need:
- Commitment to training and skills development, or specialized training related to the job
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize
- Exceptional follow‐through skills to ensure projects and tasks are completed efficiently and accurately
- WHMIS Certification or locally required certification
- Strong communication Skills: Verbal, written and listening
- Familiarity preferred with Coupa, Expensify, Jira, Ring Central
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Slack
- 5+ years' work experience
- Ladder safety training or ability to take ladder safety training
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.