About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is seeking a dynamic Publisher Account Coordinator to join our growing, collaborative team in Paris. This role will focus on supporting the service team, in EMEA, with growing revenue for top tier customers via our real time programmatic exchange, and working closely with specialist service teams in support.
It is the Publisher Account Coordinator’s job to ensure that Index Exchange exceeds our customer’s expectations by providing excellent service. The ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. As a customer advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally, utilizing time management and planning skills to deliver value to Index customers.
What We’re Looking For:
- Communication: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sales, Supply, Demand, Policy and Product teams to implement operational success.
- Delivering Quality and Value: As you learn Index’s business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our customers to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace growth.
- Planning and Organisation: demonstrate competency in time management and task priority, with the ability to to manage multiple initiatives at the same time and work to deadlines.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Support the Service team with overseeing the complete life-cycle of the customer from the moment they sign the contract with Index Exchange - including onboarding through to daily management, Private Marketplace deal creation, data report creation, and insight sharing.
- Leverage Salesforce as Index’s CRM and workflow management system to complete tasks, maintain our records, and track work orders across the EMEA Service organization.
- Take responsibility for daily performance monitoring and investigations utilizing Index’s data platform Looker and the Index’s customer UI, identify opportunities for incremental growth through exchange block review and similar point in time projects.
- Help to plan and organize customer engagements including QBR presentation decks.
Here's What You Need:
- Experience in a customer facing role, prior experience in advertising is advantageous
- Proficient in both French and English.
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic.
- Data analytical skills, SQL experience is advantageous.
- Computer literacy basic to intermediate for Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel. Salesforce and Looker experience is advantageous.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.