About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
The Deals Solutions team is growing and we are adding another team member to support the rapid growth of our Private Marketplace business here at Index Exchange. We are looking for a dynamic, results driven and motivated Private Marketplace Development Manager who will work across key strategic initiatives in support of both buyers and publishers globally. If you are motivated by the opportunity to shape and influence key projects within a leading ad tech player, and enjoy the challenges of a dynamic part of the programmatic ecosystem, then this role is for you.
What We’re Looking For:
- Track record of executing strategic plans and creative problem solving that drive revenue growth
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build and influence key external and internal stakeholder relationships
- Strong project management skills - organized, self-starter, and detail oriented.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to build clear and concise materials as well as communicate and present information effectively internally and externally.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Work cross-functionally with product and sales teams to improve the commercialisation of the PMP offering.
- Develop initiatives tailored to increase the preference for IX SSP for Private Marketplace activity from both buyers and publishers
- Work in collaboration with Publisher Account Manager teams to execute action plans against the largest opportunities and the broader Index publisher deals strategy
- Work in partnerships with our Buyer teams to find tailored and creative initiatives to generate private marketplace spend growth from existing as well as new clients
- Collaborate with the DSP Partnerships team to maximize coverage of IX deals across the marketplaces of Tier 1 and Tier 2 DSPs, as well as Managed Service Platforms
- Provide customers with hands-on education and expertise to help them create cohesive strategies for their private marketplace business objectives.
- Collaborate with Product to consistently provide customer feedback and insight into further enhancements that will drive incremental revenue.
- Provide support on key cross functional strategic projects and initiatives that span the deals business, often involving stakeholders across commercial and product teams.
- Work with Marketing to coordinate the delivery of case studies, success stories, as well as general PR and marketing activities with the goal of evangelizing IX Deals.
Here's What You Need:
- Strong familiarity with PMPs within the programmatic landscape:
- Can effectively communicate the value of deals to both buyer and publisher customers.
- Understands the technical capabilities of private marketplace deals, including how they transact in the auction.
- Understands the deals lifecycle - pre and post-sale stages.
- Direct experience managing deals on the publisher side is a plus.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.