About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
What’s it like to work at Index?
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers.
Our culture is supportive, collaborative, and celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. In working together across our teams, we’re continually investing in the people and technology to solve the industry’s most complex problems. As we extend the promise of ad tech to every channel, we’re looking for talented professionals to help advance Index, and the industry, forward.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
About The Role:
The Technical Solutions organization at Index is a global group of innovative technologists who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Product Development, and Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for our teams to influence our customer’s experience through the full lifecycle with Index.
The Director, Solutions Consulting - Americas will bring depth and breadth of experience to build, grow, and lead the Technical Solutions organization responsible for enabling customer success across new and existing business in the Americas region. This is a senior leadership position that requires a strong foundation in programmatic marketing, a customer-focused mindset, as well as leadership fundamentals that enable you to hire, coach, guide, and develop your leaders and your organization.
In this role you’ll define a clear vision and a plan to empower your teams and to execute on the growth and success strategies of our demand and sell side partners on our exchange. A successful leader in this role will develop a strong partnership with cross-functional leaders and oversee all regional activities to deliver operational excellence and exceptional business outcomes.
What We’re Looking For:
- Leadership: You are a strong leader with a proven track record of enabling customer success through technical teams. You embody our values with a growth mindset and are intentional in establishing a vision, setting a direction, and guiding your team through execution. You use data to inform rationale, validate decisions, and measure progress. You represent your team effectively to the rest of the organization.
- Mentorship: Our team members have the knowledge, ability, and motivation to help customers generate great business results and drive our company growth. You inspire and empower the team to make a huge impact through high quality customer consultation and efficient technical integration. You reflect our open and transparent culture, providing constant feedback to mentor junior leaders, coach team members, strengthen employee engagement, and support career development and growth.
- Technical Expertise: You have strong command of the digital marketing landscape. You are deeply knowledgeable about ad tech platforms and core web technologies that power programmatic advertising. You are comfortable handling complex technical questions from customers and internal teams. You are curious in nature and take interest in understanding new trends and learning emerging technologies.
- Operational Excellence: You care about customer success and define success through clear and measurable metrics. You identify, recommend, and implement new processes, technologies, and systems to improve the efficiency of your team and our business. You are effective in establishing standards, best practices, and policies that enable your team’s operations to scale as our business grows rapidly.
- Collaboration: Index prides itself on collaboration and knowledge sharing to positively impact the success of our customers. You partner effectively with other leaders to drive strategy and improve overall performance while following industry best practices. You work closely in cross-functional project teams to launch new products and capabilities, operationalize new services and vendors, and drive collaborative outcomes.
Here's What You Need:
- 7+ years of management experience with solid track record building and leading multi-level teams with a focus on mentorship, professional development, and team growth.
- 5+ years of programmatic experience. Strong preference for direct ad tech experience, but candidates with other experience will be considered.
- Proven experience designing and implementing tiered services and scalable operational processes.
- Solutions oriented with strong attention to detail, organization, and efficiency.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving ability.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.