About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
The Buyer Operations team is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Deals Desk Specialist in NYC to support the rapid growth of our demand business at Index Exchange.
This resource will work in support of our different demand teams (Brands, Agencies, DSPs) and will be responsible for the inventory curation, execution, optimization and overall success of the deals in their region, ensuring that these are setup and optimized according to best practices.
If you are a dynamic, fast learner and motivated by the opportunity to shape and influence key projects within a leading ad tech player and enjoy the challenges of a dynamic part of the programmatic ecosystem, then this role is for you.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
In your role as Senior Deals Desk Specialist, you will work in close partnership with your colleagues in Buyer Account Management, Buyer Development and Platform Partnerships teams, and will act as the SME for the deals execution for your clients. You will be responsible for owning all steps of the deal lifecycle, which include – but not limited to – inventory recommendation, deal setup and implementation, and deal optimization. More specifically, you will:
- Provide creative deals solutions and inventory recommendations based on the client needs, leveraging the extensive supply and targeting capabilities offered by Index
- Setup deals according to the best practices identified within the team
- Be the point of contact for the demand teams in the implementation stage, ensuring successful deal launch and delivery
- Periodically perform regular deal maintenance via optimization and audits to maximize revenue
- Ensuring the overall success of the deals for our clients, both in terms of spend and client satisfaction.
- Maintain an organized catalog of deals across the different demand channels for your clients
- Routinely share ideas and opportunities with the goal of improving processes, performance, best practices for the Buyer Operations team and our deals products
Here's What You Need:
- 3-5 years of programmatic experience, with a comprehensive understanding of the advertising landscape (SSP, DSP, agency, publishers, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with programmatic deals either from the buyer and/or publisher perspective
- Demonstrated knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem dynamics and its key players
- Familiarity with tools such as Looker and SFDC is highly encouraged
- Strong collaboration skills and can-do attitude as you will work with many internal teams across various regions
- Strong project management skills - organized, self-starter, and detail oriented
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to build clear and concise materials as well as communicate and present information effectively internally and externally
The salary band for this role is $94,000 to $128,000. The total compensation package will be determined based on job related knowledge, skills and experience.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: email@example.com.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.