About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We’re searching for a Vice President, Global Supply to lead our global Publisher Development team.
What We’re Looking For:
Experienced leader with a deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, proven track record, and results obsessed.
- Knowledgeable: Depth of knowledge in ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology is essential.
- Strategic: You will draw on your experience to formulate, track, and drive to completion initiatives designed to enhance and strengthen our client relationships. We’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our clients and team members to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand.
- Accountable: You are metrics obsessed. You will implement, manage and report regularly on key metrics to help guide and drive growth across our publisher base. You bring strong planning, operational excellence, and experience setting and reaching goals that align with overall company strategy.
Seasoned mentor and coach with deep passion for developing and guiding all levels within an organization.
- Leader: You will be directly responsible for building and leading a world class publisher development organization charged with identifying, and driving regionally relevant strategies, including the go to market approach for their publishers.
- Mentorship: Our current team has the knowledge, ability, and drive to make a huge impact on our growth as a company. In this role, you will be expected to nurture and guide the team by leveraging your experience mentoring, coaching, leading, and providing feedback on a global scale.
- Open and Transparent: Your partnership with the current and future team should reflect that of our open and transparent culture, capitalizing on employee retention and career development.
- Key Talent: We are growing quickly. High comfort level with organizational design, hiring top talent, and retaining key employees through career development and upward mobility.
This person has developed and nurtured strong relationships with executive leaders across key publishers within the digital marketing landscape.
- Highly Motivated: Ensure that Index Exchange exceeds our clients’ expectations through strong operational excellence and alignment with partnering teams. The ability to encourage, support, take responsibility, be enthusiastic, curious, proactive, and self-motivated is a must.
- Growth: Work closely with key clients to identify opportunities to accelerate growth and leverage new capabilities delivered by Index.
Work cross functionally with various stakeholders to drive forward progress across the publisher development team.
- Communication: Extensive communication skill, knowledge sharing, financial acumen including P&L management,
and partnering with Product, Finance, HR and Executive leadership.
- Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Commercial and Product teams to implement operational strategies, provide feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the client experience.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Lead a global organization whose top priority is ensuring the success of our publishers. This includes setting the vision and strategy, planning, forecasting, goal setting, and ongoing measurement.
- Work as change agent, encourage curiosity, exploration, and encourage greatness and positive momentum with direct team members and partnering cross-functional teams.
- Coach, mentor, and support team members across all business needs. Including hiring, career progression, and growth.
- Navigate and nurture key relationships with executive leaders across publisher base to further Index Exchange’s position in the market
- Lead and contribute to internal or external projects and initiatives. Manage these projects effectively through to completion.
- Close partner and collaborator with Executive Leadership Team in driving company strategy and initiatives.
- Active participant in contributing to a positive culture and upholding Index Exchanges core values.
- Regional travel to connect with team members and clients will be expected.
Here's What You Need:
- 10-15+ years of experience in digital media
- A deep understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape
- Extensive experience building and managing successful relationships/partnerships
- Proven leader with strong track record leading teams
- Excellent business acumen and ability to develop long term strategic plans
- The rare balance of creative problem solving and detail oriented
- You’re an organized, self-starter, and are your own “best” critic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- External speaker – panels, industry events
- Genuine curiosity
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.