About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We're looking for a International Project Manager - Localisation, with a desire to make an impact on our growing regional business. Our International Marketing & Communications team works closely with the Sales, Services, & Product Marketing teams to drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of our suite of products globally. This role will contribute in fulfilling our global mission of automating all advertising without bias.
It’s an exciting time to join the team! As the International Project Manager - Localisation, you will be in charge of overseeing our translations process from end-to-end, contributing in the evangelisation of programmatic across EMEA, APAC & LATAM. The International Project Manager requires us to be highly organised, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring our content quality is excellent. As the translation expert, to help evangelise --the understanding of local nuances and market maturity, and adapting our global messages for the local markets in collaboration with multiple teams..
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Planning, Scheduling & Monitoring translation projects
- Management, Sourcing and co-ordination of translators
- Sourcing suitable translators and other language professionals
- Proofreading and QA-checking of translations
- Investigate linguistic issues and raise them if necessary
- Keep communication open with other teams
What We’re Looking For:
- Very organised, detail-oriented, and deadline disciplined
- Team-oriented. You’re motivated by helping others as much as you are motivated about excelling in your individual role
- A superior communicator, both written and verbal
Here's What You Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in a project management position, in a comparable fast growing company
- Professional level of English, spoken and written
- Understanding or fluency in either Spanish, German, Italian or Japanese
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to work with third-party vendors
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.