About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is looking for a Partner Development Coordinator to join our team in London. Your focus will be supporting our Partner Development team in London in servicing our top tier publisher clients. You will be a crucial member of our service team, ensuring that Index exceeds publisher’s expectations by providing excellence in customer service to our partners.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Assist the Partner Development team members in supporting account development across our top tier publisher clients
- Provide support to our clients through the full life-cycle of the account including new account onboarding, issue resolution, ongoing relationship management, yield optimisation
- Daily account health and performance trend monitoring
- Perform various operational and administrative tasks across accounts, as well as preparing presentation materials and building reports
- Liaise with various stakeholders externally at our publishers and cross-functionally within Index, operating as a critical node in managing tasks and projects
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Maintain Salesforce and other internal systems, ensuring that all account information is accurate and up to date
- As you learn our business we will look to you, to help identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our partners, as well as troubleshoot account performance
- Contribute to our culture of learning and growth at Index Exchange by participating in regular knowledge sharing sessions
Here's What You Need:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a customer service role
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or computer related field
- Strong time-management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Prior experience in the advertising and ad technology fields is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.