About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team and drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of our solutions in programmatic advertising and Streaming TV. You will drive our go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution while collaborating cross-functionally to ensure a continuous and effective outbound marketing strategy. It’s a great time to join the team; Index is investing heavily in our omnichannel capabilities, particularly Streaming TV, in new creative formats, Deals and Marketplaces, and continuously increasing efficiency through machine learning.
This position reports directly to the Head of Product Marketing based in New York while working closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Sales and Services, Marketing, Communications, Learning & Development, Finance & Analytics, and Legal.
What We’re Looking For:
• Highly organized and results-driven individual with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and delivering exceptional results.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to simplify complex technical concepts for diverse audiences.
• Data-driven decision-maker experienced in creating and executing go-to-market strategies that drive product adoption.
• Customer-focused with a strong emphasis on understanding customer needs and challenges to develop product positioning.
• Collaborative, curious, and self-driven learner.
• Skilled in assessing industry competitive dynamics and market share.
• Proactively identifies thought leadership and other opportunities to grow awareness of Index and our solutions, aligned to key messages.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
• Collaborate with the Product team to develop value propositions and messaging.
• Deeply understand customers, competitors, and the ecosystem to refine our unique selling proposition.
• Lead cross-functional collaboration to develop and implement global go-to-market strategies for new products and partnerships.
• Gain a deep understanding of the product roadmap to drive internal and external education efforts.
• Partner with Sales and Commercial teams to provide product training and develop customer collateral to drive product adoption.
• Collaborate with Marketing to create a cross-channel roadmap of strategic marketing initiatives at the product-line level, across digital channels, event marketing, and content
• Define product KPIs to measure and accelerate product adoption in alignment with Product Management.
Here's What You Need:
- 4+ years of overall experience with 2+ years in product marketing or product management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Technical aptitude to translate complex concepts into value-oriented messaging.
- Experience in leading by influence.
- Customer-facing experience.
- Strong storytelling abilities and proficiency in creating compelling marketing content including customer presentations.
- Balance of being a creative problem solver and detail-oriented.
- Organized self-starter and are your own “best” critic.
- AdTech or digital advertising experience preferred, particularly in Streaming TV/Connected TV.
The base salary for this role is $160,000 to $218,000. The total compensation package may vary depending on job related knowledge, skills and experience.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.