About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is looking for a Vice President to lead our global Platform Partnerships team. This person will bring outstanding ad technology experience, sales skills and leadership to this multifaceted and diverse role.
As the VP, Platform Partnerships, you will be charged with leading a global team whose primary focus is growing Index Exchange’s strategic DSP partnerships. You will draw upon your extensive sales experience to actively identify and pursue opportunities to expand our demand footprint across the globe.
You will establish and lead the strategic vision for the platform partnerships team and serve as an important point of contact for leadership across the company. You thrive in a highly technical environment and can translate complex problems into business solutions.
You are an exceptional leader with proven experience motivating and driving a team in high growth environment. This includes hiring and professional development of a very capable team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strategic: An expert in the DSP landscape. We’ll look to you to set the strategy for expanding our global DSP footprint.
- Collaborative: Work cross-functionally with various operations, services, product and analytics teams globally to ensure the team and partners are set up for success.
- Communicative: This is a highly visible, client facing role, where building trusted relationships with the team and our DSP partners is crucial to success.
- Leadership: Proven leader with strong track record leading global teams.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Lead a global team whose primary focus is growing Index Exchange’s DSP footprint
- Organize the team to provide expert level customer service to our DSP partners
- Work with a global, omnichannel, and revenue driven mindset
- Partner with global counterparts to drive growth across Index global markets
- Foster professional development and growth of direct reports and their teams
- Establish goals and KPIs that drive long term sustainable growth across the team
- Collaborate with the Index Product team to assist in future product development and strategic planning that will enhance the business and create additional value to our DSP partners.
Here's What You Need:
- 10-15+ years of experience in digital media
- A deep understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape
- Proven leader with strong track record leading global teams
- An excellent business acumen to develop long term strategic plan
- A proven track record of relationship building and managing successful partnerships.
- The rare balance of creative problem solver and detail oriented.
- You’re an organized, self-starter, and are your own “best” critic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- External speaker – panels, industry events
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.