About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
The role of Workplace Concierge and Experience Coordinator ensures that our New York office runs smoothly, efficiently and up to Index standards. This role provides an exceptional experience for anyone coming through the doors, whether that is customers, clients or Indexers. This role is the heartbeat of a well-functioning office – where adaptability, attention to detail and a strong service-oriented approach are the keys to success.
What We’re Looking For:
- Adaptable: Thrive in organizations that constantly evolve and adapt
- Independent: Comfort with ambiguity and self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes
- Problem solver: Experience working with teams and collaborating across groups to achieve desired results.
- Collaborator: Work closely with the Workplace team and other Index departments such as IT & People Ops, Community
- Detail oriented: High attention to detail, ensuring quality and accuracy of work
- Willingness to learn: Welcome continual feedback and seek to learn on an ongoing basis
- Creativity: Creative thinker and ability to build out creative content
- Passionate: Curious and love experimenting with different approaches to find the most efficient solution to a problem
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Management of Front Desk, Guest Services and Reception responsibilities
- Assisting guests and clients in local sign‐in procedures, and ensuring that the appropriate employee is notified of their guest or clients' arrival
- Greeting guests and clients, offering beverages and ensuring the guest or client is comfortable
- Handle security processes and access for both internal and building systems, critical to the safety of company assets and employees
- Support phone lines message retrieval and processing
- Processing Support.Desk email box to the appropriate team/department
- Learn, support, and execute various processes that support the daily operations
- Procurement and maintenance of Workplace related supplies
- Keep kitchens and supply areas well stocked and organized
- Ensure cleanliness and upkeep of offices, both in person and through vendors
- Shipping management support and back up
- Support various teams with logistics and planning of internal events and client meetings
- Team rotational Workplace Jira Help Desk coverage, ticket assignment and processing
- Support the management of seat logistics and supporting documentation
- Complete assigned service requests
- Fire Safety and Emergency Evacuation Team member
- Help with meeting room bookings, verifying readiness and setup
- Corporate Card and related expense reconciliation and processing
- Responsible for Takeout Thursday Lunch organization and communications, including invoice detailed reconciliation
- Create, design and maintain team Confluence Pages that are branded, easy to find and understand
- Creates opportunities to improve stakeholder satisfaction
- Create and design Workplace Presentation Decks
- Workplace SME related to Branding Guidelines
- Work with project team on design and content related projects
- Creative SME for all Workplace tasks
- Creation and maintaining shared Location “Things to Know” Pages
- Creation and upkeep of Office Building Guides /Building related materials
- Creative Subject Matter Expert for relevant Workplace projects like Index Games, videos,
- Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Complete assigned WP content Ad Hoc tasks
Here's What You Need:
- Commitment to training and skills development – you already have or willing to obtain specialized training related to the job such as Heights (ladder safety), Lean Six Sigma, St. John Ambulance or local equivalent
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and listening
- Proficiency in Confluence, Adobe Cloud, Canva, Microsoft Office Suite, Jira
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize
- Videography, art, or creative background would be an asset
- Experience in creation and editing of video content would be an asset
- 2‐4 years of related work experience
The base salary for this role is $60,000 - $83,000 USD. The total compensation package may vary depending on job related knowledge, skills and experience.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: email@example.com.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.