About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is looking for an Associate Solutions Consultant to join our team in Sydney.
The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Software Development and Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the Solution Consultant to influence the entire customer lifecycle at IX. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
What We’re Looking For:
- Problem Solvers: You are tenacious at finding solutions and creative ways to tackle problems while working with others amicably and presenting your viewpoints.
- Knowledgeable: Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology is absolutely essential
- Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the partner experience
- Service: As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our partners to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
- You can convey complex systems and technology in simple to understand terms
- You’re a very organized, self-starter, and are your own “best” critic
- You have a knack for developing relationships
- You are a creative problem solver that can also be organized and deliberate
- You have a deep understanding of programmatic advertising and our ecosystem
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Combination of excellent technical, product and business skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Implement and provide technical expertise and solutions during the customer implementation lifecycle
- As a trusted technical advisor, work closely with our Account Management teams to understand clients business challenges and objectives
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers and respond to and resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic product questions to technical integration issues
- Review and test customer integrations regularly and troubleshoot implementation issues and data discrepancies
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products and features
- Gain deep technical understanding of our products, perform competitor research and remain current in industry and technology trends
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Reporting and Analytics, SQL
- 1+ years of technical account management or consulting experience in a software company or Ad Tech industry
- Experience in Programmatic Advertising is a plus (SSPs, DSPs, OpenRTB, Prebid, GAM, Ad Servers, DMPs, Ad Exchanges)
- Knowledge of one or many of the following technology is a plus: In-App SDKs, MRAID, VAST/VMAP/VPAID, OTT/CTV, Native
- Experience in integrating header bidding solutions based on Prebid.js is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.