About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We are looking for a Sr. Solutions Consultant – CTV Specialist to advance our best practices for integrating and monetizing CTV supply. In this role You will be responsible for working in a cross-functional team to build out and standardize best practices for integrating, working with partners, optimizing, improving performance, and setting benchmarks for Index Exchanges CTV business. This is an exciting time to join Index as we continue to help shape the future of the CTV Ad marketplace.
If you have CTV experience, enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges, and want the opportunity to create innovative solutions to help CTV media owners and distributors monetize their digital content, then this role is the right fit for you.
What We’re Looking For:
- CTV Expertise: You have an exceptionally good understanding of instream video ad serving, and the CTV advertising ecosystem. You are deeply knowledgeable about CTV integration and monetization within VAST Tag & S2S supply paths. You are familiar with streaming video and distribution (HLS, DASH), and understand SSAI, transcoding, VAST/VMAP, and lastly how ad podding works and functions in both single bid and multi-bid scenarios. You are curious in nature and take interest in understanding the latest trends in the streaming media space and learning emerging technologies in mediation for CTV supply.
- Customer Focused: You will use your knowledge of the CTV advertising ecosystem and your expertise in Index’s CTV offering to uncover new opportunities for CTV content owners and distributors to increase revenue and drive greater demand. You are comfortable handling complex technical questions and are familiar with resolving technical issues unique to CTV. You are tenacious at finding new and creative ways to solve technical challenges and can communicate clearly with customers' complex concepts and solutions.
- Collaborative: Index prides itself on collaboration and knowledge sharing to positively impact the success of our customers. You partner effectively with cross-functional teams to launch new products and capabilities, implement new operational processes, and generate insights to improve the customer experience and our CTV offering. You contribute to the culture of learning and growth at Index by participating in regular knowledge share sessions to both teach and learn new strategies for optimizing customer performance.
- Results Driven: You thrive in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and results-driven environment with a laser focus on delivering against Internal team and external customer objectives.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Become Index’s CTV Subject Matter Expert focused on Improving and implementing new standards and best practices for our technical integrations
- Contributing to our CTV product groups by providing them with insight into opportunities to improve our current offerings
- Regularly test and review customer integrations to ensure operational excellence and performance against key KPIs and benchmarks
- Serve as a consultant to our most strategic CTV partners and provide solutions to address their business challenges, objectives, and identify opportunities.
- Developing a deep technical understanding of Index’s CTV product offerings to participate in the testing and release of new products and features
Here's What You Need:
- 2+ years' experience working with CTV media and entertainment content owners (Film Studios, Broadcast Networks, Cable Networks, Affiliate Media), OTT content distributors (SVOD, AVOD, FAST apps), and/or CTV OEMs, or adserver/Mediation partners (Publica, Spring Serve, Freewheel)
- Experience integrating CTV partners through VAST TAG and/or server to server integrations (like Publica, Freewheel, Spring Serve)
- Familiarity with instream video advertising formats, ad rendering methodologies (VAST, VPAID, VMAP, MRAID)
- Familiarity with CTV programmatic advertising, SSAI process, identity protocols, and integration methodologies (OpenRTB, IFA, Prebid Server)
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Kafka and other data streaming technologies a plus
- Familiarity with BI (Business Intelligence) tools like Looker and Redash a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.