About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is looking for a Senior Associate to join our Exchange Growth team in EMEA. In this role, you will work with Index Exchange’s internal teams (Commercial, Product, Engineering, and Analytics) and external teams (DSPs and SSPs) to ensure Index is running as efficiently as possible and able to maximize all revenue opportunities. If you have superior critical thinking skills, a creative analytical mind, and experience working on DSP & SSP integrations - we highly encourage you to apply!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Exchange Growth this role will be integral to achieving success for our demand and sell side partners!
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Main POC for trouble shooting, investigating, and performance related inquiries for a key set of accounts
- Interface with Index Exchange’s external partners daily, servicing their needs and providing an outstanding client experience
- Support our Platform Partnerships team as well as other internal teams with their account strategy
- Document and track various performance metrics for our Demand and Supply side partners
- Conduct high level analysis around key DSP & SSP health metrics to make sure they are on par with industry and Index standards regionally and globally.
- Perform standardized weekly tasks to ensure integrations are healthy and remain optimized
- Identify and create initiatives and projects to explore new opportunities
- Update and review existing internal processes to identify areas of improvement and automation
- Analyze large sets of Data through Logs and/or aggregate datasets to answer questions from leadership
Here's What You Need:
- 2-3+ years of Experience in ad tech / programmatic
- Exceptional verbal, writing and communications skills with superior attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to project manage
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of OpenRTB protocol
- Previous DSP or SSP integration experience is a plus
- Experience working independently and within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- Strong analytical skills (SQL, data mining through Kafka a plus!)
- Resourceful and a self starter
- Superior presentation skills
- Experience working within JIRA and Looker is a plus!
- Automation experience a plus!
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.