About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
The role of Manager, Workplace is to manage our World Class Offices, Workplace programs, events, and our teams. The role is responsible for keeping an office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support. The Workplace Manager will provide strong, reliable support for operations by helping implement procedures, communicating them to their respective office locations, and by creating an exceptional employee experience. This person will also help us achieve organizational efficiency by nurturing a positive, inclusive work environment.
What We’re Looking For:
- Driven to achieving results and continuously striving to deliver the highest performance through creative thinking
- Thrive in organizations that constantly evolve and adapt
- Acts as a team player and promotes a positive environment
- Welcome constant feedback and to learn on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with the Workplace Team and other Index departments, including IT, People and Finance
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Supervise and provide guidance to a team of two direct reports including Workplace Coordinators and Assistants
- Ensure office efficiency by managing and executing all the various processes that support the daily operations within our US and International office locations
- Helps implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures and making necessary adjustments
- Developing RFPs (Request for Proposal), leading, or participating in contract negotiations, onboard and managing vendor relationships
- Handle security processes and access for both internal and building systems, critical to the safety of company assets and employees
- Procurement and maintenance of all Workplace related supplies
- Oversee shipping management for international offices and support as needed including customers and brokerage
- Partner with various teams to support logistics and planning of internal events and client meetings
- Management of seat planning and supporting documentation
- Complete assigned service requests
- Fire Safety and Emergency Evacuation Team Lead
- Management of Front Desk and Reception responsibilities
- Complete assigned service requests of various nature
- Assist in setting up internal events and client meetings
- Respond/assist in after-hours emergencies and alarms
- Manage and coordinate regular building repairs and maintenance inspections
- Participate in Workplace projects including renovations, relocations, and operational projects
- Participate in the onboarding for new employees, to ensure a smooth transition for the new hire
Here's What You Need:
- Solid and demonstrable track record of managing teams, delivering to business expectations, and maintaining a high level of service
- 4+ years’ experience in facilities or office management
- Ability to prioritize and execute effectively
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions
- Commitment to training and skills development, or specialized training related to the job
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other commonly used office tools
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize
- Ladder safety training
- OSHA Certification or familiar with local safety regulations
- First Aid certification
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
The base salary for this role is USD $102,000-$150,000. The total compensation package may vary depending on job related knowledge, skills and experience.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: email@example.com.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.