About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is looking for an Associate Solutions Consultant to join our team in NYC.
The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of technologists who sit at the intersection of Sales, Software Development and Marketing. As an Associate Solutions Consultant, you will be communicating with clients and performing customer implementations for all major IX products. You will be responsible for delivering, Q/A, and implementation troubleshooting for all IX software integrations in addition to supporting clients and their day to day account management needs. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media and advertising technology, then the IX ISC team is the right fit for you.
What We’re Looking For:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive and success-driven personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized
- 4-year degree in a related field
- A team player who contributes a positive and valuable outlook in our growing organization
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- This is a hybrid Solutions Consulting and Account Management role that is responsible for ensuring that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by providing seamless and timely customer integrations and customer support
- Work with multiple support systems throughout the integration process (e.g. Salesforce and JIRA) while monitoring the health of our integrations
- Participate in regular knowledge-share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing the publisher on-boarding process
- Prioritize and communicate self-serve platform feedback and enhancement requests to internal teams
- Maintain and update external facing documentation to better customer experience
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products and features
Here's What You Need:
- Ability to work with multiple clients concurrently
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.