About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
What We’re Looking For:
- Strategic: Index values partnerships and offering strategic insights to the agencies and marketers who leverage our exchange. We want you to provide insights and recommendations to our external stakeholders around the programmatic ecosystem as a whole while utilising our strong suite of buyer products to grow our commercial relationships with partners.
- Collaborative: In order to retain and maintain our growing agency and marketer accounts, you will work cross-functionally with buyer Account Management, Ops, Product and Publisher teams, and become a subject matter expert on the performance and growth of our partners. Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time and expected to communicate effectively, and often, both internally and externally. This is a highly visible, client facing role, where building trusted relationships with agencies and marketers is essential to success. You will have to be able to build strong relationships.
- A Technical/Consultative Sales Approach: You will use your programmatic experience, technical platform interests, business acumen and deep understanding of Index’s buyer product suite to provide the right solution for our buyer partners.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Become the senior-level day-to-day contact for FR based agencies, brands, and their associated programmatic teams
- Manage relationships with buyers to provide partners with product suitability, partnership expansion opportunities, and ensure opportunities are being communicated through both a buyer and operational lens and across organizational lines. Become an educational resource for agency and marketer clients - from the trader level to senior stakeholders -- through thought leadership around the programmatic ecosystem and supply landscape.
- Take responsibility for the performance, growth and partnership strength of our buyside Marketplace product partners, in market, while continuing to grow the book of business of agency brands engaging with their marketplace and activating campaigns through their Marketplace.
- Source and manage a pipeline of future agency & buyer marketplace partners in FR and successfully grow our marketplace product and partnerships in market.
- Source new partnerships, identify new sources of demand and align the needs of FR based buyers with the Index buyer product suite
- Oversee financial reporting requirements and hold quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders ( internal and external) and be comfortable reporting to business against revenue goals
- Collaborate with the Index Product team to assist in future product development and strategic planning
- Track FR buyer trends and progress, as well as consistently provide feedback to senior stakeholders on successes, challenges, and specific market needs that need to be addressed
- Attend relevant industry events and entertain partners in innovative ways that foster engagement and strategic account growth
- Partner and collaborate closely with the Index Account Management team to activate agency strategy and deal activity and raise awareness of the opportunities made available by our premium publishers
Here's What You Need:
- 8+ years of experience in digital media, and an in depth understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape (e.g. ad server, ad network, exchange, SSP, DSP, agency trading desk, PMP, etc.)
- An excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of the FR buy side market, as well as a comprehensive network
- Previous experience working in a buyer-facing sales roles at an exchange or a DSP is highly regarded
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.